1 The Muppet Mindset: Sesame Street Saturdays: A SU-Per Sandwich

Mar 27, 2010

Sesame Street Saturdays: A SU-Per Sandwich


Well, it's Sesame Street Saturday again. Shockingly, until last night I had absolutely nothing for an article today. So, what did I do? I did what all great journalists do: I opened up my pictures folder and just started looking at all of the random pictures I have. While I was doing so I came across one picture that I absolutely had to share with my readers:


Are you still laughing? Okay, I'll wait...

You good? Oh good. Now! I have NO idea where this picture is from, nor do I have any idea where I found it. (Don't you just love Google searches?) But a quick Muppet Wiki search tells me that it was taken at the Stage Deli  in New York City. I guess they named the hero sandwich after Super Grover way back in 2002 so he and Maria went to check it out. (And make the most amazing faces ever.)

I guess the where and why aren't as important as the laughter that ensues from seeing this picture. And really, that's the magic of Sesame Street.














The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner